FIND A CLINICTranslate Site to Spanish
To Make An Appointment Call 1-866-942-9675

For Providers

Information for Physicians, Nurses, Dietitians, and other Health Care Providers

As a health care provider, you are a key partner in serving Georgia WIC participants. In this area, you will find information about recent changes in the Georgia WIC Program and access to new medical documentation forms and special formula resources.

New Medical Documentation Forms (Revised June 2012)

pdfMedical Documentation Form for WIC Special Formulas and Approved WIC Foods

pdfReferral Form and Medical Documentation for Special Food Substitutions


View the brief video presentation below to learn about changes to the Georgia WIC Program and the impact on your medical practice.

View the brief video presentation below featuring four case studies demonstrating how to complete the new Georgia WIC medical documentation forms.


For more information regarding Healthcare Providers and WIC visit

FREE Personalized Birth Announcements
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.